- A true milestone, we’ve made our beanies in the USA from field to market (well we did have to get the hemp from the E. U. but soon in the USA)
- 100% yarn spun and beanies manufactured by women-owned small businesses in the USA
- You can wear it any way, cuffed or uncuffed so give it your style
- Ribbed with a bit of color between the ribs
- Ultra-soft self-lining
- Darted crown gives our beanie added shape
- Eco-friendly and renewable
- Ribs: 100% SHEMP™ yarn (responsibly sourced U. S. Merino wool and naturally-processed SHEMP™ hemp for the E. U. with a touch of nylon)
- Base for a bit of color between the ribs, added softness and ‘memory’
- 25% US alpaca
- 13% nylon
Size: One size fits most (all genders)
- Take good care of your beanie and it will be on your head for many days to come!
- Turn inside out to wash
- You can put it in the washer on cold. Do not tumble dry so lay it flat.
- When dry, put it on your head on your way out the door!